Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default SketchUp Web Query (Swingman?)

"Morris Dovey" wrote

Larry wrote:

The download I pointed you to creates jpg's at a user defined degree
interval. You are able to drag the pictures so it appears to rotate. I
*doesn't* expose your original model. What it is lacking is the zoom
function you were looking for.

Their demonstration page still looks fairly good - and my guess is that by
the time I can afford SketchUp Pro, there'll be a plugin that provides the
zoom feature, too.

Perhaps I misunderstand you, but google's web exporter can be used in any
version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Tmlko5YTU

I've found that a static rendering can be an improvement over even a
photographic image - see http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/Projects/LLJ/ for an
example...

Makes a BIG difference in clarity ... damn cool joint on top of it! Can you
say "belt, suspenders, AND safety net"?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08