Posted to rec.woodworking
CC CC is offline

Default To the group

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
"CC" wrote:

I had thought about baking a spam with a mustard and brown sugar
glaze
for me,
wife won't eat spam, but I let it go knowing what she would say
about it to me LOL

Picture the following:

You are in the North Channel (Lake Huron, Ontario), on a sailboat
that is safely tied off a short dinghy ride from shore.

You have spent the evening around the campfire testing LOTS of
Canada's finest.

Around midnight you return to the boat hungry.

Check out a couple of lockers and find a can of Spam and a bottle of
BBQ sauce.

Slices of Spam, browned in a cast iron skillet and smothered with
BBQ sauce.

You had to be there to truly appreciate the moment.

Lew

It's been my experience that after spending the day on the water,
anything you fix tastes wonderful
Merry Christmas
CC