Edwin Pawlowski

Default New Woodworking Magazine...

"JackChatfield" wrote in message

but am sure I am not using my router
to its potential. I sure don't use all those profiles I see in the
many router bit/woodworking catalogs I get buried in every month!

Wow, Jack, I was thinking the same thing. My router just does not get the
workout it deserves. Every time I think of the router being underutilized, I
get sad so I took some action.

Instead of a magazine full of ads that we've all seen dozens of times, I
invested in a book. So far, I've gotten a book from Sears and one from Pat
Warner.

I feel much better since I got these books so you may want to give them a
try yourself. This way you don't have to clutter the mailbox with a
bi-monthly publication. If they offered free 1 year subscriptions to the
guys on the wreck, I'd give it a try. Next time you contact the publisher
(you seem to be good friends) why not ask them about it. They'd probably go
for it.

BTW, Jack, I've not seen any post by you here before; what kind of projects
have you been doing?. I hope you become a regular contributor as we can
always use some good tips and help. What I despise is the guys that come
along and try to promote themselves or their company rather than being a
regular help here. Don't you just hate that?

Let us know on the freebies.
Ed