JackChatfield

Default New Woodworking Magazine...

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has heard about a new woodworking magazine
called American Router? I was surfing the web the other day and came
across their site. www.americanrouter.com It appears from their
website that it is going to be a well done publication with a lot of
useful information and projects.

They also seem to offer Furniture and CabinetMaking magazine from
England. (Along with another non-woodworking title) I consider
myself a fairly good woodworker, but am sure I am not using my router
to its potential. I sure don't use all those profiles I see in the
many router bit/woodworking catalogs I get buried in every month!

I contacted the company to get a little more info. on the new
magazine. They said it is a new publication that will come out every
other month and will apparently be very project oriented. Has anyone
else heard of them or know anything about it…? From the looks of it I
guess I will have to make room in my workshop for another magazine!

Jack