Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Cyclone-style Dust Collectors.

Andrew Barss wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:

Care to point out the inaccuracies?

It's filled with hyperbole, it claims no commercial DC
company is worth their salt (he has a particular
dislike of Oneida), he claims he's spent a hundred
thousand dollars on putting up his website and requests donations,
he recommends homebuilt systems that are over powered, and he
exaggerates the efficacy of the system he advocates and the dangers
of small amounts of dust.

It may just be me, but the site has a cultish, conpiracy theory
feel.

I don't see any specifics there, your assertions are very vague.

However, it does contain some useful information.
I just think a person should look elsewhere as well.

-- Andy Barss

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)