Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical
Dave Platt Dave Platt is offline

Default 9v battery terminal blanks?

In article ,
Peter Hucker wrote:

What happened? I thought wer were approaching $2 per quid.

"International financial meltdown". It hasn't just been the US that
has been affected.

When I went over to London for a few days in late October, the pound
was a bit under $2 when I started the trip... right about where it has
been for a long time. About two days after I got there, the UK
financial markets hiccoughed so loudly you could hear 'em from orbit,
and the pound plunged to its lowest rate against the dollar in
decades... I think it was around $1.55 when I left.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO