Posted to rec.woodworking

Default SketchUp Web Query (Swingman?)

I wonder if they have implemented PDF 3D? PDF can contain 3d zoom\spin
type objects but not to many people can generate it yet.... (mid
sentence Google search proves it is already possible)
http://www.renderplus.com/pdf/pdf_product.htm

On Dec 24, 8:21*am, Morris Dovey wrote:
I've been playing with SketchUp7 and am now wondering if there's a
browser widget of some sort that will allow viewers to use an "orbit"
and "zoom" tools to see all sides of a rendering...

I'm thinking that it'd be neat to include 3D-viewable models on a web
page - and that it'd make for some fantastic "how-to" pages.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar