Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical
Geoffrey S. Mendelson Geoffrey S. Mendelson is offline

Default 9v battery terminal blanks?

Ron Johnson wrote:
Peter Hucker wrote:

I though "Procell" was one of those cheap makes you get in Farnell?

Nope, Procells are the same batteries as 'Gold top' Duracells but bulk
packed in tens instead of consumer packed.

Where are they made? Instead of the usual Duracell from the far east,
today my wife brought home one made in Belgium. I expect this is the real
thing and the others are fakes.

Geoff.