Posted to rec.woodworking

Default I was talking to this dude from Austin

"KIMOSABE" wrote:

New Orleans Jazz Fest. I have family and friends who have made it
the NOLA Jazzfest many times and are always looking to get back
there
again. I finally went with them this past year. Now I understand.
If
you're a jazz or blues fan, don't go to your grave without getting
there. The non-stop great music, the food, the fun-loving and
appreciative crowd, - it's all good. Grab some lawn chairs and a
cooler and get to the plane on time.

Yep.

Local Cleveland radio station that played jazz/blues 24/7 ran a
contest to attend NOJF, which I won.

Severe weather the day before had knocked down many of the tents, but
things got sorted out.

The music was good, but oh the food, it was to die for.

Still have a picture someplace of a guy sitting in a chair, bowl
between his knees, shucking and eating mud bugs like they were peanuts
in the shell, listening to the live music.

He was a happy man.

Lew