Posted to rec.woodworking

Default I was talking to this dude from Austin

wrote:

Check out the partial list of luminaries that were there in its ten

short years at the bottom of the page. Pretty damn impressive, and
quite a legacy for old Austin.

Quite a list.

Unfortunately for me, when Austin is mentioned, I'm reminded of the
Sunday afternoon in '66 when I flew over the tower in Austin in a
small airplane headed for San Angelo.

(The major airlines were on strike and private planes were about it).

The following day, some idiot crawled up into that tower and started
killing people with a high powered rifle.

Lew