Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
azotic azotic is offline

Default Toxic Waste in Chinese drywall

"Harold and Susan Vordos" wrote in message news:Ao14l.401

I wonder, how safe are we, even with board made in the US? It seems to

me
that many corporations have placed a higher priority on profit than
anything else. At this point in time, nothing surprises me.

Harold

At least we lawyers that will go after US corporations doing bad things. Its
the
the offshore companies that pose the biggest threat in my opion being out of
reach of our justice system. With globalism being all the rage don't expect
our
government to ban trade with any country. We are all expendable for the sake
of profits. Yes we do live in intresting times when peoples lives are
nothing
more than numbers on P&L statment. Expect to see caps set on wrongfull
death law suits to maintain profits.

Best Regards
Tom.