Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Work Bench

"Leon" wrote in
:

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
news
Somewhere recently I read about a woodworker that equipped his bench
with T-slots instead of dogholes.

I haven't really considered all the pros and cons of it, but the idea
is interesting. Anyone here done this? Any opinions?

IIRC I saw that too. WoodWhisperer maybe.

I remember seeing some discussion about it here on the wRECk. Maybe
that'll give you a starting point for further searches?

Puckdropper
--
On Usenet, no one can hear you laugh. That's a good thing, though, as
some writers are incorrigible.