Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

Default 9v battery terminal blanks?

Stuart wrote:

In article ,
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
I spent less than $50 on Christmas this year. Being disabled, I don't
put up a tree or lights since I have trouble with ladders.

I'm afraid we now use one of the fibre-optic "trees". It's around 18" tall
and sits on small table near the front window. A rotating filter above the
light in the base gives changing colours. We think it's quite attractive
and it's minimum fuss and effort.

We never had "real" trees anyway, my wife used to hate the job of
hoovering up the dropped needles every day.

I haven't put up a tree since I left for the US Army at 20.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.