Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default 9v battery terminal blanks?

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

Think I met you once in the form of a large middle aged lady. I was
working on a live TV current affairs program. Went to clip a mic on her
and she said 'I don't need that, I have a perfectly good voice'

I would have told her that the audience was miles away, and her voice
wouldn't carry that far. Then I would hint that I would have the Cyron
operator put up a message that she had refused to use a microphone
because 'I don't need that, I have a perfectly good voice' and see how
fast she changed her mind.

I had one of the power supply boards in a RCA TK 46 studio camera
start to fail while on air. I was in the process of rebuilding every
board of that type and had just finished one so I slipped into the rear
door of the studio & got that camera operator's attention. He used his
intercom headset to inform the control room & director so I could repair
the camera between shots. I had just finished when the preacher on
camera called out to me to join him in singing some southern gospel, on
live TV. I politely refused, because my singing voice is registered as a
lethal weapon.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.