Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
charlieb charlieb is offline

Default Inlay Rimmed Lidded Box with Integral Finial - Step By Step

Bob S. wrote:

Let's see say's the newbie..........that would be like telling the Pope
how to say mass.....;-)

No, no, NO!

I've done ONE "proof of concept" inlaid rim so I'm only one actual
piece ahead of you. I jump around a lot so I'm often trying
something
new - to me. So I'm constantly going at things as a newbie.

What may be clear and complete to me may not be so clear or
complete to someone who didn't watch the demo or go through
a LOT of good photos of the demo. And I might skip a step that
doesn't seem worth including - but should have. While these
things may look pretty complete, until YOU try using them you
won't know if they are complete or not.

So if you use any of the stuff I put together please note gaps
or ambiguities and share them with me so I can improve them
for the next guy or gal.