Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Wasteful Packaging

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
"Upscale" wrote in message

With marketing like that, it's no wonder we're being inundated with
garbage.
Future societies, if they do eventually come to exist, will
certainly look on us as the garbage generations. I also predict
that
future space exploration will spend a good deal of it's time
transporting garbage to dead
planets or shooting garbage into suns for disposal. Maybe we'll get
lucky and find a true method of matter/energy conversion.

Trash to energy plants. Not a perfect solution, but sure helps.

Helps in reducing trash but compared to conventional plants they're
expensive to run, especially if they also have to be clean.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)