Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Boiler flues (Viessmann)

In article ,
Tim S wrote:
Modern boilers not only don't need air for the combustion (as it comes
from outside) but also they don't need any for appliance cooling.

And to think that the old Potterton cast iron lump my dad installed in
the mid 70's had a rated output of about one radiator from its case!

Indeed - my Kingfisher situated in a large bathroom kept it toastie warm
even with the rad off - the Viessmann wouldn't stop ice forming on the
window. ;-)

--
*Why is the third hand on the watch called a second hand?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.