B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Default Starrett combination square - worth the price

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 21:02:12 +0000 (UTC),
(Henry E Schaffer) wrote:

You'll get a very well made, extremely accurate and long lasting tool.
You'll get quality you can use, and for a long time. I've been
extremely happy with all of the Starrett tools I've bought.

I find the Starret tools that I have, a 6" square, and 12" square with
protractor head and center finder, simply a joy to use.

The markings are easily read, the tools are accurate, and they simply
feel better in my hands during use than cheaper tools.

Barry