Posted to alt.home.repair
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default proposed HOA formation

"KLS" wrote
"cshenk" wrote:

We have a local NA (Neighborhood association). It is *not* an HOA. It is
voluntary list of folks who with prior arrangement, help others with
various
'things'. [cut]

Ours is more a matter of fair sharing the help we have and the skills we
have. Now and again a project comes up that needs some materials which
the
person can't afford but usually one of us has the stuff sitting about, or
in
a few times, one of us just goes out to get it and donates it.

Long list of admirable accomplishments cut: I am really impressed
with this community effort you've got going here. Bravo!

Glad you like it! We do!

One of the fellows near us is a licensed 'tree cutter' who drops off an
email for a cut rate to do the near streets each year. It's to keep from
losing his own power ;-) Lots of trees here. He's slated for the communal
tree Jim and I have at the part that hits near the power lines. (grows on
the property line but center is about 6 inches into his yard, we treat it as
a communal tree).