Posted to alt.home.repair
PanHandler[_3_] PanHandler[_3_] is offline

Default What is that devide in my water supply line?

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
They read it remotely. In our area meter reader just drive by the house
to read it. I was told in the future it'll be read via sattelite.

About a year ago my city's utility office called me to say my water meter
had been running for over 24 consecutive hours, and that I should look for a
leak or other problem. It turned out that my toilet had been running, so
slowly that I couldn't hear it. How's that for service!