Posted to alt.home.repair
KLS KLS is offline

Default proposed HOA formation

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 12:06:03 -0500, "cshenk" wrote:

We have a local NA (Neighborhood association). It is *not* an HOA. It is a
voluntary list of folks who with prior arrangement, help others with various
'things'. [cut]

Ours is more a matter of fair sharing the help we have and the skills we
have. Now and again a project comes up that needs some materials which the
person can't afford but usually one of us has the stuff sitting about, or in
a few times, one of us just goes out to get it and donates it.

Long list of admirable accomplishments cut: I am really impressed
with this community effort you've got going here. Bravo!