Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default SketchUp7 users -"Dynamic" Kitchen Cabinet Face Frame componentsURL correction

-MIKE- wrote:
Han wrote:
"Swingman" wrote in news:UbKdnQ_
:

Sorry damn spell checker did not like that URL:

http://www.e-woodshop.net/files/Kitchen-wall adjusted12-08.zip

Firefox says page not found on this too. Any better instructions how
to download?

I'm intrigued by the description ...

Put around the link. The space between wall and adjusted is the
problem.

http://www.e-woodshop.net/files/Kitchen-wall adjusted12-08.zip

Even that is getting screwed up... some browsers will delete spaces in urls.
You might want to put an underscore "_" in place of a space, in the
original link.
You must change it on your server, too, however.
Like this:
http://www.e-woodshop.net/files/Kitc...usted12-08.zip

For now, it works if you cut-n-paste.

--