Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
jloomis jloomis is offline

Default "Roadrunner" tapestry rack

The woodwork shown on the web page is really very nice and some very unique.
The class must have been hard work, and rewarding.
jloomis
"Larry Spitz" wrote in message
I built this rack to display SWMBO's tapestries. It is patterned after the
roadrunner bird. The base, necks, bills and rails are Cherry Beech
(Steamed
Southland SilverBeech) and the crests comprise (reading front-to-back)
Cocobolo, Zelkova, Bubinga, Bloodwood and Chatke-Viga.

This piece is entered in our school's exhibition. To see more of the
exhibition, look at
http://www.centre-for-fine-woodworki...xhibition.html

Cheers,

Larry