Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default exercising an emergency generator

On Dec 19, 7:23*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Now, that's religious. Store your generator in Heaven, where grief doeth not
steal, nor moth nor rust corrode.

I was thinking about the 6,000 watter with nine galons. That sure would be
nice, have a bit of extended run time without having to top it off.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

I suggest you keep it indoors where the temperatures are moderate and
moisture doesnt cause grief and rust.

When you spend thousands for emergency equipment and want it to work
to keep from freezing storing it inside in low humidity is just smart.
components rust and corrode, and animals can mess up power equipment,
like that mouse living in my air filter that make my mower not run
well.