Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default To both my Democratic and Republican friends

"Hawke" wrote in message

snip

That's a good one. Here's Gail Collins' vote for Bush quote of the week:

"Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature

because
it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods."

--
Ed Huntress

Well, enjoy it while you can because it's clear that once we get Obama in
office we're not going to have that kind of thing to make fun of anymore.
And it's really going to be different having someone running things that
actually knows what he's doing. Hallaleuya

I believe in the creativity of the pundits. They'll find a way to make jokes
about Obama, but he probably won't hand the jokes to them on a silver
platter the way Bush has.

The pundits will just have to start working for a living.

--
Ed Huntress