Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default I strained my back - OUCH

SteveB wrote:
"Phisherman" wrote

All of the prescription pain medication I've taken (after joint
surgery, back pain, etc.) made me sicker than a dog, then vomit. I
prefer heating pads, ice pack, and Chi Gong to deal with the pain.

I have no problem with anyone handling themselves any way they wish. I
only object of people who feel it necessary to criticize another's
method of coping.

Exactly. As our instructor in the "Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs" class said
while holding up an Opium poppy: "It's not all bad. If you have severe
burns, terminal cancer, or a broken back, you'll thank God He put this
little machine on the earth. Morphine is the standard by which all
analgesics are measured."