Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default To both my Democratic and Republican friends

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
news

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"T.Alan Kraus" wrote in message
Paul wrote:
"Hawke" wrote in message

"Paul" wrote in message

Subject: FW: GREETINGS

maybe they are just more verbose

cheers
T.Alan

Or maybe because your average Republican has trouble holding together
more thoughts than "merry Christmas" and "happy New Year" at the same
time. d8-)

Moderator DeMuth tried to help the president with praise for his "idealism
and serenity of mind" and with friendly questions. But this did not always
have the intended effect.

"Another book that you famously read was Eliot Cohen's 'Supreme Command,'
" DeMuth said, referring to an academic affiliated with AEI. "Do you think
he got it right in that book?"

"I can't even remember the book," Bush replied. "I remember reading it,
but give me a synopsis."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...d=opinionsbox1

JC

That's a good one. Here's Gail Collins' vote for Bush quote of the week:

"Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because
it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods."

--
Ed Huntress