Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I strained my back - OUCH

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 23:46:31 -0800, "SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas
wrote:

"Dick Adams" wrote in message
Noahbuddy wrote:

MDs will load you up on Meds. MDs did nothing for me.
A Chiro fixed my problems.

I'm very sorry to read that. I've had 14 surgeries in the
last 5-1/2 years. Without being loaded up on meds, I don't
think I could have taken the pain of half of them.

Dick

Most of the anti drug crusaders haven't experienced the 12 level of pain on
a scale of 1 to 10.

Ask anyone in the kidney stone club. Or someone who has had a major major
injury or surgery.

I take about 400 doses of meds per month, about 100 of those are pain meds.
Some days I take none, and some days, I take four or five.

I'm not going to suffer when there is relief. I don't take them to alter my
mood or get goofy.

Steve

All of the prescription pain medication I've taken (after joint
surgery, back pain, etc.) made me sicker than a dog, then vomit. I
prefer heating pads, ice pack, and Chi Gong to deal with the pain.