Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default HOA says no pickup trucks in driveway

"Sanity" wrote in
:

Explain something to me. Someone buys a home in an HOA. Prior to
buying they are given the docs and sign a statement to abide by them.
Then all of a sudden they scream, kick and cry when one of the regs
from the docs are enforced. Please explain why that person bought in
an HOA in the first place if he didn't want to follow their rules.
Don't get me wrong, I don't like HOA's but I sure wouldn't buy in one
if I disagreed with the docs and had no intention of following them.

many people must not READ the HOA docs.
On the news last night was a report about how a local Orlando-area HOA is
banning sales or rentals to unmarried couples or single people.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik