Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical
jakdedert jakdedert is offline

Default 9v battery terminal blanks?

John E. wrote:
... and I never ever use rechargables in radio packs.
ROn(UK)

Why? [if you wouldn't mind a newbie question...]

See my multiple posts on the subject. For most presentation purposes,
the proven reliability of the good old alkaline--fresh out of the
box--is superior. One less thing to worry about in a complex and
demanding environment.

The cost of having a show 'go down' is much more than that of fresh
cells...especially if the cost is losing your job.

jak