Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_2_] John R. Carroll[_2_] is offline

Default Illinois or Louisiana?

"Wes" wrote in message
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

The Illinois Governor in Federal prison is Ryan - a Republican.

Do you think Blago will share the cell?

No, I don't.
As a legal matter,which is what his has become, it doesn't appear that
Blogojevich descended from despicable into criminal.
Illinois will impeach him unless they are all cut from the same bolt.

Fitz did the right thing but he blew his case by moving early.
I'd shake the man's hand if I had the chance. Fitzgerald that is.
He's shown himself to be a good man and a fine American.
He's prevented a criminal from appointing a US Senator.

JC