Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HOA says no pickup trucks in driveway

On Dec 17, 8:42�am, "HeyBub" wrote:
"[FLORIDA] The board of directors representing The Eagles, a deed restricted
community in Odessa, was trying to keep A.J. Vizzi from parking his Ford
pickup truck in his home's driveway. HOA rules state all trucks must be
parked in a garage."

Judge renders declaratory judgment in favor of truck owner, says HOA is
insane and must pay about $100,000 in legal fees. Take drug test.

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/most...yid=96159&prov....

why anyone buys into deed restricted communities leaves me at a

my home means if I want a purple flamingo in the front yard no one
should be able to do a thing about it