Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default I strained my back - OUCH

Red Green wrote:

Try and picture this. She's a neurosurgeon originally from Bayone NJ
so you can fill in the accent and vernacular. She has large frame for
woman but nor really fat. She says no surgery. I'm like OK so then
what? She has a skirt on. Crosses her legs with meaty thigh somewhat
raised. Says to me "You and I have the same problem." Whacks her
thigh and says, "I got a fat ass and I gotta live with it. You got a
bad back and gotta live with it." I says lady your alright in my book
for not dancing around things. At least now I have some concrete
direction.

You gotta admire docs that are real people.

I visited my internist shortly after the current pope's election. Knowing my
doctor was of Vietnamese extraction, I asked if he was Catholic - I was
going to congratulate him on his church's new Pontiff.

His answer:

"Depends on the girl I'm dating at the time."