Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default I strained my back - OUCH

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
:

"HeyBub" wrote in message

Chiropractors are NOT MDs. The fundamental theory behind chirpractic
is that all or most human maladies are the result of pressure on
nerves, usually caused by misalignment of the spine. By first putting
you under an X-ray machine until you glow in the dark, a chiropractor
will "manipulate" your spine until your bee-bite, pancreatic cancer,
or dandruff is cured.

The human body has remarkable regenerative powers. Interestingly, the
length of time required for the body to heal both with and without
chiropractic intervention is the same. The chiropractor may, however,
make you feel a bit better, but a visit to a "massage parlor" is
cheaper.

Depends on the problem. I've been to a chiropractor for some problems
and had pretty much instant relief. I'm talking about a stiff neck or
sacroiliac dislocation. One good push works faster than muscle
relaxers. I don't go there for heart problems, cancer, pneumonia,
etc.

I don't go there for heart problems, cancer, pneumonia,

Lackanookie would be another. Refer that to Oren's post :-)

Subject: I strained my back - OUCH
From: Oren

In legitimate instances a massage parlor may be adjacent the
chiropractor's office, next door and be covered by medical insurance.