Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Groh Charlie Groh is offline

Default Building kitchen cupboards. Drawer slide advice requested.

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 00:16:05 GMT, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

"LdB" wrote:

I am considering ordering drawer slides from Lee Valley.

If money is no object, sounds like a plan.

As an alternate, check out the Accuride web site.

....I use Accuride...good stuff.

(SFWIW, I use their 100 lb, plated steel slides)

Lew, I promise I'll never ask again: What is SFWIW? ;O)

cg

Select your slides, then develop a bill of material allowing about
3%-5% for spares.

Find the distributor in your area.

You will probably need a "Company Name" for billing purposes.

Since you have a boat, how about "Keel Haul Marine" or maybe "Kreative
Kitchen Koncepts" or some other creative name.

Pay with cash or credit card, forget a personal check.

Haven't bought any for a while, but best guess is no more than about
$8-$9/pair.

SFWIW, I'd buy slides first.

Have fun.

Lew