Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus26897 Ignoramus26897 is offline

Default Living the old fashioned way

On 2008-12-16, Jon Anderson wrote:
Ignoramus26897 wrote:
Or replacing coal and gas forges with "stock certificate forges"

Hang on to that worthless paper. In 50 years you can open an antique
store specializing in old stock certificates from the Great Crash of '08!

I would have to burn a part of them to survive for 50 years.

At least I have an anvil to pound on:

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/misc/Anvil/02-Set-Up/

(weight is 340 lbs)

posting on Usenet.