Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair

Default Electrolytics question

ian field wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

ian field wrote:

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote in message
news On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 19:34:17 -0000, "Peter Hucker"
wrote:

On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 23:30:04 -0000, William Sommerwerck
wrote:

"ian field" wrote in message

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message

I think the capacitors have sharted ...

Is that a portmanteau word? Perhaps a mixture of "shorted" and
"farted"...

You obviously haven't smelled one after its vented.

Oh, yes I have. Not just vented, but exploded...

8 of them today in fact, in PC power supplies. Ever connected to
another
phase instead of neutral? And no it wasn't me. But he's gonna pay for
it.

You're a goddamned idiot if you are in a setting where AC power lines
get toyed with.

He's just making up stories, the UK has strict regulations on 3-ph wiring
prevent a single phase appliance being exposed to more than one phase.

You have to watch out though, some of PHucker's fairy tales are vaguely
plausible!

You mena that he might really have one parrot?

Apparently there are witnesses to the parrot breeding operation.

Parrot breeding? I figured he was a pervert.

He's as bad as Phil, and his sheep.

With some breeds selling for up to £4,500 I wonder how much he bothers
telling the tax man.

Report him and find out.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html