Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Nothing sux like a Dyson

mogga wrote:
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 14:12:46 +0000 (UTC),
wrote:

Thus spake Rob ) unto the assembled multitudes:

I've had a Dyson well over 10 years, left it outside for a week once
during a tropical storm season, and it still seems to work very well.
Bit noisy perhaps.

I've had a Dyson DC01 for 13 years and it's still going strong, though I
have replaced the rotating brush. The tools are a bit crap though.

It's long hair that kills vacs quickest ime.
Have you got a short haired household?

In which case I have to praise Miele. Partner is not only long-haired,
but thyroid sufferer - which can (and often does) result in huge amounts
of hair shedding. Plus a tendency to play with textiles which adds its
own burden.

Ten years (or so) old and still going strong. Worst bit is cutting
clogged hair from the turbo roller brush.

But when mother wanted a new machine, I suggested Sebo - and she is
delighted.

--
Rod

onset.