Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.repair
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Electrolytics question

John Larkin wrote:

But the average person loses about 6.5 teeth every 10 years.

Where did you get that figure from ? Or was it a joke ?

I've only lost 2 'wisdom teeth' (intentionally extracted) and one other that
was extracted because it was causing jaw crowding.

I've had root canal work one one molar where it hadn't been filled carefully
enough and caused decay. That's got a crown. And my 2 front teeth were made
'wonky' by aforementioned crowding and these have been crowned now too.

Graham