Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Q David Q is offline

Default this is car rear view camera

On Dec 16, 5:23*pm, "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 03:18:10 -0000, gazz wrote:
FFS, a rear view camera for a car, they have a mirror and a rear window,
if you cant park with that then you shouldent be driving,

That depends on the car, tiddly little things(*) you do have reasonable
rear visibilty. But if there is a tiddly little thing behind me, like
parked in normal car park layout, I can't see it in any of the mirrors. If
some **** is driving rather close all I might be able to see is the top of
their roof.

(*) Smaller than say a Ford Focus.

--
Cheers
Dave.

yes.
our car rear view cameras have a license light.
The camera is installed
at the place of a license light, instead of a license light.

The camera's power is from reversing light DC12V.
DIY handy installation,
for your nice car
please take good care of your nice car when parking it