Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default this is car rear view camera

Hi, friend,
this is car rear view camera
it is installed on the back of a car.
pease see its installation effect,
special design perfect for VW Touran car
http://picasaweb.google.com/david200...05755299321538

It is connected with car LCD monitor.
it can catch all the surroundings behide a car.
So,
a driver can see all the surroundings behide a car,
when he parks a car in a parking lot.
in a word,
A driver can use it to park a car accurately and safely.
Thanks.
David Q

Email:
MSN:

Skype: grace-dv
Guangzhou GRACE Technology Co., Ltd.
www.gracegd.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"David Q" wrote in message
Hi, friend,
this is car rear view camera

can you stick it up your arse and post the photo's please? as that seems the
best use for it.

FFS, a rear view camera for a car, they have a mirror and a rear window, if
you cant park with that then you shouldent be driving,

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 03:18:10 -0000, gazz wrote:

FFS, a rear view camera for a car, they have a mirror and a rear window,
if you cant park with that then you shouldent be driving,

That depends on the car, tiddly little things(*) you do have reasonable
rear visibilty. But if there is a tiddly little thing behind me, like
parked in normal car park layout, I can't see it in any of the mirrors. If
some **** is driving rather close all I might be able to see is the top of
their roof.

(*) Smaller than say a Ford Focus.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"gazz" wrote in message

"David Q" wrote in message
Hi, friend,
this is car rear view camera

can you stick it up your arse and post the photo's please? as that seems
the best use for it.

FFS, a rear view camera for a car, they have a mirror and a rear window,
if you cant park with that then you shouldent be driving,

Technically they are illegal too, I bet the screen isn't turned off when the
cars not in reverse gear.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"gazz" wrote in message

"David Q" wrote in message
Hi, friend,
this is car rear view camera

can you stick it up your arse and post the photo's please? as that
seems the best use for it.

FFS, a rear view camera for a car, they have a mirror and a rear
window, if you cant park with that then you shouldent be driving,

Technically they are illegal too, I bet the screen isn't turned off
when the cars not in reverse gear.

Easy enough to power the camera from the reversing light supply I would have
thought. Replacing a number plate light with a camera might result in an
MOT failure though (unless it's a camera *and* a light).

Tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Dec 16, 5:23*pm, "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 03:18:10 -0000, gazz wrote:
FFS, a rear view camera for a car, they have a mirror and a rear window,
if you cant park with that then you shouldent be driving,

That depends on the car, tiddly little things(*) you do have reasonable
rear visibilty. But if there is a tiddly little thing behind me, like
parked in normal car park layout, I can't see it in any of the mirrors. If
some **** is driving rather close all I might be able to see is the top of
their roof.

(*) Smaller than say a Ford Focus.

--
Cheers
Dave.

yes.
our car rear view cameras have a license light.
The camera is installed
at the place of a license light, instead of a license light.

The camera's power is from reversing light DC12V.
DIY handy installation,
for your nice car
please take good care of your nice car when parking it
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Replacing a number plate light with a camera
might result in an MOT failure though (unless it's a camera *and* a
light).

Yes, certainly ought to result in a failure. Even if there are 2 lamps,
failure of one to work should fail the test.

Then there's the insurance: possible wriggle room for any insurance
company if they find the car was rear-ended.
--
Robin

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember David Q
saying something like:

Hi, friend,
this is car rear view camera

**** off.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

David Q wrote:
Hi, friend,
this is car rear view camera
it is installed on the back of a car.
pease see its installation effect,

COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING IS FORBIDDEN ON UK.D-I-Y.

Spam reported.

There is an 'Report Abuse' link next to each of the pictures.

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Tim Downie wrote:

Technically they are illegal too, I bet the screen isn't turned off
when the cars not in reverse gear.

Easy enough to power the camera from the reversing light supply I would have
thought.

That seems to be the usual setup.

Replacing a number plate light with a camera might result in an
MOT failure though (unless it's a camera *and* a light).

Don't do that then.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 18:17:56 -0800 (PST), David Q
wrote:

Hi, friend,
this is car rear view camera
it is installed on the back of a car.

It is connected with car LCD monitor.
it can catch all the surroundings behide a car.
So,
a driver can see all the surroundings behide a car,
when he parks a car in a parking lot.
in a word,
A driver can use it to park a car accurately and safely.

I want my money back...

http://moronland.net/media/pictures/opps.jpg

--
Steve ( out in the sticks )
Email: Take time to reply: timefrom_usenet{at}gmx.net