Posted to alt.home.repair
Puddin' Man Puddin' Man is offline

Default How Stable is STA-BIL??

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 06:33:17 -0500, wrote:

It's the color of automatic transmission fluid (bright red) when it's
new. I doubt it would hurt anything, but it might have lost it's
effectiveness. It's certainly not the right color.

I'm aware that the new STA-BIL on the store shelf is red. But it
has a different mix ratio, so I assume it's a different
formulation.

Anybody know what color it was on the shelf 6-8 years ago?

"Take Yo' Hand Out My Pocket (I Ain't Got Nothing What Belongs To You)!"
- Rice Miller, who probably never even _heard_ of GW Bush, Paulson, etc