Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ahhhhhh, the metalworking answers to winter's boredom

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 17:54:03 -0600, Ignoramus23050

On 2008-12-15, Ed Huntress wrote:

Well, pard', wrap your gums around this and satisfy your jealousy. This is
for an entire neighborhood:

BRUNSWICK STEW

About 70 squirrels, cut up
2 large stewing chickens, cut up

Have you ever tried to eat squirrels?

I tried once to do what Steve B is trying. Killed squirrels from air
rifle. Decided to eat them by cooking with vegetables.

I was right after losing 45 lbs then and was very hungry all the
time. (could explain the decision to cook squirrels) I am now 20 lbs
heavier.

Despite me being hungry, the squirrels were the vilest and most
disgusting food that I recall in recent years (perhaps besides old
MREs that I also tried to eat).

What a ****ing puke that squirrel meat is.

STAY AWAY

It must be what the squirrel ate that made it so bad. I used to eat
squirrels that I shot in the Santa Cruz Mountains. These mountains lie
between the San Francisco Bay Area and Santa Cruz. The squirrels
tasted good and the meat was dark.
ERS