Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus23050 Ignoramus23050 is offline

Default Ahhhhhh, the metalworking answers to winter's boredom

On 2008-12-15, Ed Huntress wrote:

Well, pard', wrap your gums around this and satisfy your jealousy. This is
for an entire neighborhood:

BRUNSWICK STEW

About 70 squirrels, cut up
2 large stewing chickens, cut up

Have you ever tried to eat squirrels?

I tried once to do what Steve B is trying. Killed squirrels from air
rifle. Decided to eat them by cooking with vegetables.

I was right after losing 45 lbs then and was very hungry all the
time. (could explain the decision to cook squirrels) I am now 20 lbs
heavier.

Despite me being hungry, the squirrels were the vilest and most
disgusting food that I recall in recent years (perhaps besides old
MREs that I also tried to eat).

What a ****ing puke that squirrel meat is.

STAY AWAY