Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_2_] John R. Carroll[_2_] is offline

Default OT Next time they talk about deadbeat dads

"RogerN" wrote in message

I talked to an attorney about it one time and they said I would have to
prove that they were taking me to court to be malicious. I guess I can't
sue them for being incompetent. After they ordered withholding from my
employer, I sent them proof right away that I was not behind. Months
later they threatened to take my income tax return and I sent them the
proof that I was not behind once again by certified mail. I ended up
calling their office at the state capitol and I got ahold of someone that
was very helpful and got the witholding stopped. Being ahead in support
has gotten them to leave me alone so hopefully I won't hear from them
again.

I just thought it was bad that they do such a poor job but are given the
authority to order witholding without even giving the non-custodial parent
a chance to prove they are not behind on the support payments. I was
under the mistaken idea that if I paid the child support that they would
leave me alone.

The mistaken inpression you were under was that your Ex wouldn't **** with
you Roger.
She's the one filing the complaints.