Posted to uk.d-i-y
gazz gazz is offline

Default Nothing sux like a Dyson

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
D.M. Procida wrote:
I'm sure that my Dyson DC07 doesn't pick up debris as well as it used
to from our filthy carpets (though actually it does suck pretty well,
and so it should, having had a new motor and filters etc recently).

They have pathetic performance from new.

i have my mums old dc04 now, every year i take it to bits, shake out all the
collected dust, then blow through all the holes in the cyclones and all
that, it's amazing the ammount of claggy dust that comes out, pull all the
carpet strands and hair from the brushes and so on,

takes us a while to get used to it again as it sticks to the carpet so much
from the suction,

i dont have a grand or so for one of those 'commercial' vacuums so make do
with the dyson, it does all i want and much beter than any vacuum i've ever
owned before.