Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David Billington David Billington is offline

Default Help with 2002 Dakota.

Wild_Bill wrote:
In looking at the Cpanel stats for the 13th, the graph and numbers are
low compared to previous days this month, Dave.
It's 3am EDT here, so I'm guessing the overall traffic has been
calculated.

I don't see any tools for looking at downtime or anything that
resembles that.

When I can reach my hosting guy/guru, I'll ask him if he can determine
anything about lapses or potential problems.

Got it now. I had to set the DNS entries on my local machine and it now
goes straight to your site. The broaching page shows almost exactly what
I did for holding a HSS tool bit for a metal spinning trim tool.

Cheers

Dave