Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Help with 2002 Dakota.

In looking at the Cpanel stats for the 13th, the graph and numbers are low
compared to previous days this month, Dave.
It's 3am EDT here, so I'm guessing the overall traffic has been calculated.

I don't see any tools for looking at downtime or anything that resembles
that.

When I can reach my hosting guy/guru, I'll ask him if he can determine
anything about lapses or potential problems.

--
WB

"David Billington" wrote in message
Wild_Bill wrote:
I forgot to mench, there are no ads, cookie crap or anything else, that
some types of software would possibly block, so I'm boofuddled.

My MS XP machine, which has never tried to connect to kwagmire.com, failed
to connect so not sure what is going on at the moment.