Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Help with 2002 Dakota.

I forgot to mench, there are no ads, cookie crap or anything else, that some
types of software would possibly block, so I'm boofuddled.

--
WB

"David Billington" wrote in message
Wild_Bill wrote:
It seems to be working here, Dave. I search kwagmire from a Google,
search page, or Yahoo, and click the links, zingo.. goes right to the
pages.

I'm fairly certain that I'm actually getting fresh paths to kwagmire,
since I have my browser settings set to go to the actual URLs each time I
request them (but since this is hack/spitMS Windowsiscrap, I wouldn't bet
my dog on it).

Interesting, must do some more digging about this. I can use google and
get many hits about your site www.kwagmire.com but when trying to go to
the site I get the error "server can not be found". I'm sure I have looked
at your site in the past so shall do some more digging to see if I can
find where the problem is.