Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Help with 2002 Dakota.

Hi Dave, as I just checked the management software, it seems that everything
is fine with all the metalworking projects pages.

I don't know enough about the software (Cpanel) to find out if there was any
outage, but I'm nowhere my traffic limit, only about half of last month's
traffic.

I don't recall mentioning anything about punches Dave, but I did mention my
toolholder for grinding HSS lathe cutting tools a couple of times within the
past few weeks.

http://www.kwagmire.com/tools/broach_tool.html

You're the first comment that I know of, regarding anything at the kwagmire
site, but I don't give an email address for it just because anyone that
reads RCM could associate my signature with that site, so they would have an
idea of how to contact me.
There is quite a bit of traffic from non-RCM origins that wouldn't know how
to contact me, though.

Thanks for mentioning it Dave, I rarely pay much attention to it, or update
it, which I just keep neglecting to do.

--
WB
metalworking projects

"David Billington" wrote in message
Wild_Bill wrote:
JR, it didn't seem that anyone was thinking of mentioning that, although
that was my first instinct.

It would seem likely to me, that Midas's workmanship or parts were
related to the overheating and subsequent damage.

I have no idea why anyone would continue to operate a vehicle if the
engine light or other warning indicator was on, but they do.. even when
it's billowing white smoke, I guess.

Cooling system repairs/service prior to an overheating condition.. nope,
I wouldn't ever guess that the two were related.

I wunder what folks base their logic or reasoning on today. Maybe it was
just (something-to-be-worshipped)'s will.

Bill,

Your website seems to be down. You posted something about punches or the
like a couple of weeks ago and I was interested and went to your site but
it just timed out. Is it down?. IIRC I have looked at it in the past but
not recently.

Dave